Navigating Your College Search
Guest Speaker: Cozy Wittman, College Inside Track
Campus visits are limited, ACT/SAT testing is evolving daily, do the colleges even care?! How does a family do a college search in this environment?
West Financial Services is excited to bring to you a national college search expert, Cozy Wittman, from College Inside Track to share important, effective search strategies to assure your family stays on track. If you have a 9th -11th grader, you will want to be on this webinar!
Topics we will cover will include:
- How to do an effective tour with some campuses closed?
- How does my student take advantage of scholarships?
- Should I even bother with an ACT now?
- What happens if my student doesn't have a test score?
- How do we find scholarships?
Parents and grandparents of high school students will NOT want to miss this event!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Click here to register. »
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.