At West Financial Services, we love being challenged, and thrive on providing exceptional “outside-of-the-box” solutions for our clients. Some of the ways we have been asked to help:
- Families with new or existing wealth often ask for guidance on how their wealth can work best for current and future generations. We have partnered with families to prepare family mission statements, and formalize and articulate strategic plans.
- Clients often request our guidance on handling assets outside of traditional investment categories ranging from antiques and collectibles to alternative investments and real estate.
- Clients have accessed our expertise when purchasing, selling and financing large assets ranging from planes to commercial buildings.
- Many of our clients have strong philanthropic interests and rely on West Financial Services for guidance. Our strategies have included establishing charitable trusts, evaluating the effectiveness of non-profit organizations and developing long-term giving plans for families.
- West Financial Services helps clients evaluate business opportunities ranging from franchises to international import/export companies.